An exhilarating and unique bucket-list experience, the World’s Longest Zipline certified by Guinness World Records. Cross over the sky and beautiful scenery of the Jebel Jais mountain at speeds over 120kph while experiencing the freedom of flying.
Transportation (can be arranged at an additional price)
All other not mentioned in inclusion
Tour Cost (AED)
|Package||Star||Hotel||Single Occupancy||Twin Sharing||Triple Sharing||Child with bed||Child without bed||Start Date (dd/My/yyyy)||End Date (dd/MM/yyyy)|
|Luxury||6 Star||Additional Cost||300/-||03/02/2021||28/02/2021|
Terms & Conditions
Subject to Availability at the time of actual booking.
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 130 Max*
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
*Please note that weather conditions may have an impact your experience.
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times